4-H Clinic and Much More!
Here’s a quick list of just some of things you’ll learn by watching Diana:
- Why you want your horses to have leg protection
- How to ‘guide’ your horse
- Great tips on reining
- How to stay centered on your horse and why
- How to do spins and turns the right way
- How to do lead changes
- How to teach your horse to stop NOW and finish properly
- Why you have to train BOTH sides of your horse
- What to look for in a horse you are looking to buy
- A complete description and special video of the different gaits
- How to use special methods to square your horse
- How to properly lead your horse and do so safely
- What halters she prefers to use when working with a horse and why
- A special way to use a chin strap for more control
- How to properly do gait transitions
- How and where to hold your hands and why
- How to do a turn on the forehand
- How to turn your horse to do 180 and 360 turns spot-on
- How to do turns on the hindquarters
- How NOT to tie your horse and why
- First Aid? You should have these things in your kit
- Know what your horse’s vital signs are and how to get them
- How to check for colic
- How to use a fence to teach the side pass
- Learn why horses should always give to pressure
- How to use your horse’s kill button for safety
- What ‘Collection’ is, why you want it and how to get it
- How to train your horse to open gates and properly maneuver through them while mounted
- Learn what two-tracking is and how to maneuver through obstacles
- How to do great forehand turns
- Even more tricks on doing a side pass
- What to watch for when dragging logs, etc.
- The proper way to maneuver through an obstacle course
- Diana even shows the proper methods to cut cattle!
- How to ride straight and keep your horse riding between the reins
Click the Add To Cart Button
Below To Get Your Copy Now!
Temporary Price Reduction:
You won’t regret it! You’ll find yourself going through this multiple times to keep picking up on the methods she uses. It’s almost one and a half hours (1:27) of jam-packed content you’ll enjoy and learn from for a long, long time.