How To Teach Your Horse To Stop
And Give To Bit And Pressure!
Problem Solving Techniques
Nearly Anyone Can Do!
* Get It At A Very Special Price Right Now *
If there was ever a PRO you must learn effective horse training from, then listen to what J.J. Rydberg can do for you skills.
When you finish this video, you will know:
- The 1st thing your horse must learn!
- J.J.’s favorite technique that teaches your horse to move his feet and bend his body! (And it’s fun to do!)
- How to really teach your horse to stop! (Plus, what tool to use to teach it – Hint: You probably already have one!)
J.J. Showing what to look for in your horse’s “give”.
- How to tell if you really have control of your horse! (And how to get control if you don’t have it!)
- Horse resisting and won’t rock his shoulders? Here’s why! (Plus, here’s what to do about it!)
- How to get your horse to give his head as light as a feather!
- Exactly when the horse “can’t” learn what you’re teaching him! (Avoid this common problem and you and your horse will be light years ahead in progress!)
- Horse not doing what what you want? Here’s J.J.’s sure-fire tip!
- How to talk your horse out of being mad! (If your horse is mad, you won’t teach him anything but how to NOT listen to you!)
- How broke your horse should be to really be broke!
- What type of control is most important to control your horse! (And here’s how to get it!)
- Horse getting resistant? Do this! (This will blow you away because it seems so opposite of what you would think you should do!)
- How to know if you’re applying too much pressure and on the verge of souring your horse!(Follow J.J.’s “Bacon Rule”!)
- A little-known secret why a horse locks up his shoulders and how to fix it!
- The 1st thing you must do when you start running into problems with your horse!
- How to know when to quit the lesson for the day! (Warning: If you work and work at something but he won’t do it, you can’t quit there – here’s what you do!)
- How to always start your training session in a good way! (Creates fun and cooperation for you and your horse!)
- What J.J. says is the biggest problem horse owners have with their horses! (Fix this type of resistance and you instantly solve a lot!)
- Which bit to use when going back to basics to fix a problem with the horse!
- Why you must make sure your horse isn’t bored! (If your horse tells you he’s bored, you’re too late. Here’s what to do!)
- J.J.’s “Rule of the Reins” and how it keeps your horse light to the touch!
- What the problem “usually” is if you run into a problem with your horse!
- A KILLER way to talk a horse into something you want him to do if he’s resisting!
There’s more. A lot more!
Frankly, if you have to crawl over broken glass with sunburned legs in shorts to see J.J. Rydberg in action, the pain would be worth it – here’s why.
J.J. has refined and honed his methods so sharply that even the best horse trainers compare their ability to J.J.’s just to see how much better they can be.
While filming J.J., he was “fixing” a horse for a client whose “former” trainer claimed the horse was trained but wasn’t.
Before the horse was brought to J.J the horse was sluggish, unresponsive, and didn’t know what to do when asked.
When J.J. got on this horse we witnessed this horse improving right in front of our eyes.
During filming, J.J. worked with this horse and explained what he was doing, why he was doing it, what was going on, what to look for, what to expect, what problems may happen and how to fix it, and so on.
When were done filming J.J., we were nearly speechless.
We couldn’t wait to get back to the studio and finish the product. You simply have to watch his video and listen to the audio to see what I mean because I don’t know how to describe it without sounding unbelievable.
And if you want to know a little about J.J.’s credentials, here’s a peek at his background.
J.J.’s horse knowledge started when he was a young boy. His family ranched in southern Colorado. In the 1950’s, J.J’s dad and uncle started training horses professionally. At 12 years old, J.J. began showing “Cuttin” horses.
J.J. and his dad rode horses every day because that was part of the horse training business. You can imagine that riding horses every day…day after day (for years)…will make you as skilled with horses as a veteran Plastic Surgeon molds an average face into a beauty pageant winner.
What’s more, J.J. was always interested in roping and started when he was old enough. He competed in High School and College rodeos. He turned pro in 1969 and rodeo’d in the PRCA until 1984. After retiring from that, he went back to training horses.
As of this writing, J.J. is the teacher of choice for the Horse Training and Management program at the local college near his home town. His Horse Training program is one of the most unique and effective of its kind.
What’s more, J.J. privately trains horses at his own equestrian center. While some trainers starve looking for work, J.J. turns away clients because he’s far too busy.
As you can see, J.J. has impressive credentials.
So, please…don’t pass up this opportunity.
You will learn horse training information you should NOT be without – if you’re serious about this horse thing.
Get Your Own J.J. Rydberg DVD
Get It At A Very Special Price Right Now!
On SALE Today: $24.95
Your Order Is Secure and Is Processed By 1ShoppingCart