Jesse Beery Horse Training Course | Prof Jesse Beery | Jesse Beery Course
Prof. Jesse Beery’s
Illustrated Course In Horse Training
They LAUGHED At This 100 Year Old Horse Training Course
BUT, When They Saw The Results
They Understood How They Could:
- Train their horses with ease
- Stop bad habits
- Work safely with their horses
- Avoid fear and embarrassment around others
Time-Proven By Tens Of Thousands:
The Most Successful Horse Training
Instruction Course In History
If your horse has behavior problems then read this letter completely. You’ll discover the time-proven solutions that will make a huge difference in your horse training efforts.
Allow me to ask you a few questions:
- Do you desire a horse you can handle with ease?
- Are you able to enjoy your horse without problem behaviors?
- Do you want to trust your horse and feel safe around him?
- Have you been meaning to start training your horse?
You don’t have to second-guess or wonder how to do it. All the methods, secrets and techniques are disclosed in this course that enables you to turn your horse into a super-responsive animal that’s a joy to ride and handle.
Imagine the enjoyment of riding your horse without fear of rearing, running out of control, kicking, shying and multiple other bad habits that leave you frustrated, fearful or embarrassed. This proven course teaches you to use your natural ability to master your horse with the experience of a veteran horse trainer and stop behavioral problems quickly.
After spending just a few minutes a day your horse will be doing exactly what you want and you’ll be seeing results like you never thought possible before. You can finally stop all the bad habits and behavior problems your horse has.
If you have always desired to train your horse but wasn’t sure how to go about it, then this message contains the most important information you could ever read. Hundreds and thousands before you, over many years, have successfully used this exact course to take control over their horses…. and you can, too.
If you will carefully follow the methods presented then I will guarantee your success with your horse training or will gladly refund your entire investment.
Get the Horse Training Course That:
- Teaches you to understand your horse’s disposition
- Helps you understand how horses think
- Shows you how to bring any horse into subjection
- Teaches you to overcome any bad habit in your horse
- Teaches you how to maintain control of any horse
Our best selling: “Horse Training Book Collection”
The complete 8 Volume Jesse Beery Course
*PLUS* 2 Bonus Books – all printed in one
Spiral-Bound course manual.
The best value in the industry!
Prof. Jesse Beery Horse Training Course
“I enjoyed reading your website. I’m Jesse Beery’s great-granddaughter. I’m glad to see his work is still being appreciated.”
“…we want to thank you for all your knowledge and assistance over the years. Your training methods have made our lives easier and much safer, and have a lasting impression on our horses.”
Over the many years we have used the Beery training methods for all our horses. We purchased the original ‘blue books’ about 20 years ago and still use them today. Actually we still own one of the first horses we trained via the Beery method. He is as perfect today as he was 19 years ago when we first trained him.
We also purchased the equipment that was available at the time, e.g. pulley bridle, surcingles, knee pads, etc.
We’ve trained many horses with a variety of dispositions and this equipment was used every occasion. Although the wear and tear on the equipment is beginning to show, we continue to use this equipment. I don’t know if all of the items are still available, I would recommend them to everyone that uses the Beery training methods.
As long time dedicated customers, we want to thank you for all your knowledge and assistance over the years. Your training methods have made our lives easier and much safer, and have a lasting impression on our horses.
Lillian Smiley, Washington State
“I am absolutely amazed at the progress I have had so far with my horse.”
I am absolutely amazed at the progress I have had so far with my horse. It’s rewarding and satisfying to see him have respect and look to me for guidance. I am very glad I went this route. I’ve seen horses trained in many ways, typically fear to command – this has been life saver. I appreciate it. Have a good week.
Elissa M., Burnet, TX
Getting Real Frustrated….
Perhaps you are like so many others: a typical horse owner getting frustrated and sometimes frightful because your horse would surprise you by biting, shying, occasionally kicking or rearing. Short of spending lots of money for a “professional” to help with the training or just selling him and trying another horse, you just don’t know what to do. At times everything seems fine but other times the horse just “blows up” under you. At some point you get so spitting mad you want to take the animal to the sale barn!
You know the horse isn’t safe when you lack control. You see, when you’re green, or if you are a new horse owner, and don’t understand how a horse thinks, you can’t get consistent results at all. This course takes you through one lesson after another, building on the results of each step to the point where you have complete hand and voice control over your horse.
Don’t Give Up – There Is A Solution
Meet Prof. Jesse Beery, who was one of the best horse trainers in history. His “genius” methods were proven over and over again with thousands of horse owners like you and me. In the early 1900′s he authored an 8 volume home-study course that teaches you how to transform your bad, misbehaved horse into a horse that is a peaceful, easy riding animal that is a joy to own!
“Jesse Beery had a charming personality. He could always make friends with the most savage horse in a few minutes. His school of horsemanship at Ohio has been a boon to the true horse-lover and undoubtedly a millennium to the horse.”
Percy F. Thorn – Author: “Humane Horse Training”
You’ll learn, like so many others have…. that this course lays out the most logical reasoning of why you train a horse a certain way and breaks the problems down into easy-to-use lessons in a particular order. Jesse Beery was brilliant in his approach to training horses.
Just like hundreds and hundreds of others before you, in just a few weeks of following the step-by-step program of Jesse Beery you will be able to….
- Get consistent results from your horse and have the confidence knowing you can control him in any situation. Your friends will be amazed at how well you will be able to control and command your horse.
- You’ll see a huge improvement in your ability to master your horse with unbelievable results, time after time.
- Your confidence on your horse will skyrocket as your horse responds to everything you ask him to do! You won’t hesitate or fear any more – what a huge improvement in your riding experience!
- Your horse will have more confidence in you and respect your authority as you learn to take control.
Jesse Beery learned that the “secret” of the training was to read a horse’s character and found he could change that character and get the horse to never forget his training. Jesse was getting consistent, reliable results even professionals at the time weren’t getting.
Jesse studied, researched and then mastered the horse training methods. He learned how to train, with amazing consistency, every horse he worked on. His methods worked so well that he was able to solve the worst problems that horse owners brought to him within hours, sometimes just minutes, after working with them.
Copy of Original Certificate of Completion from 1914
Here’s What Prof. Jesse Beery Says About His
“Illustrated Course in Horse Training”
- He provides practical, real-life knowledge gained from a lifetime of study, not just theory.
- Not only is “Know Thyself” important to every man, but it is just as important to “Know Thy Horse”
- Unless you understand the nature, disposition, nervous system and mental limitations of the horse, you will fail to understand what forms the bad habits in horses. This understanding will repay a hundredfold in time and effort.
- Many fundamental principles were formed over the course of many years. After hundreds and thousands of horses, the principles were proven.
- These same principles, passed on through the Course in Horse Training, have been applied by thousands of students all over the world and met with great success.
- The lessons are arranged in a particular, logical order starting with the basic principles and building to the most difficult feats of horsemanship where only master trainers dare to undertake.
- Prof. Beery knows his subject and experience taught him how to handle any type of horse no matter which type of habit he may have or what his natural inclinations are.
- He can look at a horse’s head and tell you what sort of habits he is likely to have; how he will act when you try to break him and how long he is likely to resist.
- He teaches all these abilities to you in the course so that YOU can understand them as well.
- He has the entire subject of horse training systematized. He has classified all kinds of horses based on the shape of their heads and teaches you how to determine their natural disposition this way.
- Certain marks on the head indicates certain modes of resistance and is characteristic of all horses having heads with similar marks.
- Each type or disposition must be handled differently. You must understand your horse’s disposition if you are going to train him right.
- You must understand what causes one colt or horse to act a certain way that might cause another to act just the opposite.
- Jesse says “Any Horse Can Be Cured”. All horses can be subdued… some are harder than others based on their disposition and the handling they’ve already had. But all horses have a degree of practical intelligence which is all they need in order to train them.
- The horse does not have the power to reason. This is shown example by example throughout the course.
- The thought by owners that the horse can reason actually harms the horse… and is a primary reason so many horses are whipped or punished in different ways.
- The horse’s brain is different – he is big and strong and has some keen senses. But a horse is nowhere near a man mentally.
- Since the horse’s brain is smaller and simpler – use your brain more than your muscle to train and control them.
- Since the horse cannot reason then, as you train him, you are fixing impressions all the time. And things done in repetition become habits. Wrong impressions result in bad habits.
- Horses do NOT know a good habit from a bad one – they are trained responses. If he has bad habits such as kicking or biting it is usually due to a misunderstanding at some point because he is afraid we’ll hurt him.
- Most bad habits are due to poor management of the horse some place along the line.
- Most bad habits have two main causes: improper colt training and accidents. And most accidents are due to improper training.
- Hundreds of accidents could be avoided if the horse was trained properly.
The definition of horse training:
“The Art of Forming Useful Habits”
- You must start the habit yourself by making the horse do just what you want him to do.
- Training a horse to do tricks is nothing more than forming unusual habits.
- The correct method will accomplish anything. Even with horses of any type of disposition – they can be trained to perfection.
- “Character is written on every face” is true both for people and horses.
Jesse Beery’s methods and proven techniques were honed so fine that anyone could learn his simple, yet so powerful ways to completely control their horse. Now you, with a little experience and Jesse’s guidance, will be controlling your horse so he will always do just what you ask of it. Jesse went on to develop a School of Horsemanship and taught thousands of students through his school and through his home-study course how to master the horse and control him in any situation.
“What is the primary problem you are having with your horse right now?
What’s holding you back from fixing it?”
The Complete Course Is Now Available Again
Can you imagine how valuable this course is? Jesse used to charge hundreds of dollars for his training back in the early 1900′s. And now horse owners all over the country spend hundreds and thousands of dollars getting their horses trained, hundreds on books, videos, CD’s and lots of frustrating hours trying to get their horse to respond to their training… and still only get marginal results. You can now get this excellent horse training course for a small fraction of what most folks spend on their horse training today.
I have secured the rights to the original, full 8 Volume instructional course and have turned it into a new sprial-bound manual (or download immediately as an eBook). I had professional editors completely reproduce all of the original lessons into a format that everyone can now use. Nothing has been left out. Even the original pictures and graphics that were in the original course have been completely reproduced.
The book is great! It is so neat to see this text and it also has great ideas. I have a 20 yr Morgan/QH gelding, but I just bought a 14 yr Oldenburg/TB mare and I’ve never owned a mare before. So I am learning.
Kelly H., Santa Rosa, CA
Here’s just part of what you’ll discover with this amazing course….
- The one huge advantage you hold over your horse… and how to use this to teach and be in command of your horse all the time.
- A proven method of ‘communicating’ with your horse – use this method to ‘talk’ with your horse to get it to follow your commands.
- How to watch a horse’s head and his ears and be able to accurately gauge his mood and know his intentions. These are signs that work every time and enables you to maintain control.
- The single thing you should never, ever do with your horse or else you instantly give your horse the upper hand. When this happens your horses confidence drops like a rock.
- Learn the tricks, tips and professional techniques to successfully train your colt.
- Your horse will become more trustworthy… which makes your horse much more valuable.
- Learn to recognize which of the four dispositions, or combination of dispositions, your horse is. Use this information and you’ll immediately know your horse’s character. You will then know how to adjust your training to this specific type of disposition. This is so critical to master the training methods.
- Get your horse accustomed to unexpected surprises so he doesn’t panic and cause harm. Your horse will remain calm and you’ll retain perfect control over him… even in the most confusing situations.
- How to stop a nervous (Type No.1 or No.3) kicker, no matter how old. You can completely eliminate this habit.
- Finally – you can understand why your horse balks…. and how to stop the habit forever.
- Know the correct use of your whip. Most owners misuse or use the whip at the wrong time. Now you’ll discover the proven method to use your whip with a command that will get your horse’s attention every time.
- The proper way to teach “Steady”, “Whoa” and “Get Up” to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- How to completely overcome a horse’s habit to shy or to run away.
- How to train your horse for shoeing… to stop him from kicking. He’ll be completely submissive while being shod.
- How to teach your horse to reverse… simply by standing in front of him!
- Along with many, many more problems solved.
Got the book today SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!!!
Thank you! Looking forward to learning!!
Garreth F., Taylorsville, KY
Thanks Charlie – such fast delivery!!! Can’t wait to start reading and learning!!! happy trails, Cindy
Teach Your Horse to Perform Tricks!
Imagine how fun it will be when your horse learns these tricks! You’ll amaze and entertain your friends and family and continue to prove you have complete control over your horse.
Here’s just part of what you’ll learn about teaching tricks…
- The Number One Rule you must always adhere to when teaching any horse a new trick. And the first thing you should do BEFORE attempting to teach a horse any trick.
- The type of horse that readily learns new tricks. You could possibly waste hours by trying to train the wrong type of horse
- How you can teach your horse to say “YES” and “NO”.
- How to teach your horse to pretend he’s a vicious animal and chase after others… This is one of the most easiest, yet remarkable tricks your horse can master.
- The secret to teaching your horse to walk on his hind legs! Everyone will be impressed….
- Teach your horse to give you kisses…. and how your horse loves you! You’ll love how quickly the horse can learn to give you that first kiss!
- And many, many more tricks such as Telling His Age, How to Have Your Horse Balk at Will, Drive a Buggy without Lines, Sit Up, and on and on….
You can get immediate help. You can download the full course in minutes and be learning how to solve your most pressing horse problems right away.
The Complete 8 Volumes of “Prof. Beery’s Illustrated Course In Horse Training”
- Colt Training
- Disposition and Subjection
- Kicking and Balking
- Shying, Running Away, “Steady”, Bridles, etc.
- Bad to Shoe, Halter Pulling, War Bridle, Broncos, etc.
- Tail Switching, Afraid of animals, Standing still, Biting, Leading, Backing, etc.
- Special Fears, Autos, Throwing a Horse, Hitching, Riding Bridle, etc.
- Teaching Tricks
Can this course really work for you?
This course is top-notch. It has been used by tens of thousands over the years to successfully train the most stubborn and hard to handle horses. Even new horse owners can quickly learn the methods to train and take control of their horses.
This course presents all the material in plain language, is easy to follow and understand, and can be used right away by anyone. It has dozens of illustrations to assist you. You’ll quickly understand why this course has been so successful after reading Beery’s methods.
Train ‘em right once and reap the rewards forever.
What is the real value of a well-trained horse?
How much more valuable would your horse be to you if he was completely trained, you had full confidence and control over him, and you could finally enjoy horseback riding without concern about your horse “acting up” or causing harm? How much more valuable would the horse be to someone else if you decided to sell him?
You could easily spend hundreds of dollars on training and working with a horse and still not get the results that others have obtained from using Jesse Beery’s course.
Join thousands of other successful horse owners….
This entire course could be sold for hundreds of dollars… because it has consistently produced proven results. However, now that we have taken the time and expense to convert it to a digital format, we can offer it as a printed book or as an immediate download. This means that we can make a special offer that you’ll want to take advantage of immediately.
Order NOW and Take Control of Your Horse!
“Charlie, thanks for your reminders and wise words today.”
I appreciate it and have already benefited by the Beery download books. Though I trained probably 600 colts myself and put on many clinics and even taught at one of the nation’s college horse programs (Connors State College in Warner, OK), I am always in need of great reminders and thoughtful expressions of horse sense.
You provide that my friend. Thanks very much.
John Turnbull Muskogee, Oklahoma
We Offer The Jesse Beery Course As:
- Printed book with two other books included
- Adobe PDF downloads
- MP3 Audio Books as downloads or on CD
Click on Your Selection Below:
Printed book, PDF Downloads,
Beery Course + Bonus books
Beery Course + Bonus Books
Beery Course as Audio Books on MP3 CD
$$ SAVE $$
Note: You can SAVE $$ by ordering the Beery course along with the Pulley Bridle or the Beery 4-Way Bit. We have different specially priced Bundles that include the Beery Course.
Your transaction is secure and will be handled by 1Shoppingcart
Read about the two extra horse training books below:
“The Arabian Art of Taming and Training Horses”
With a special section included: “The Horseman’s Guide And Farrier”
I secured the copyright to this great book and had professional editors convert it into an eBook for me. This is an additional 36 page eBook that was originally authored in 1856. It is a fascinating horse training manual and guide on how to train and control even the wildest horses. The Arabians were excellent horse handlers and this book details amazing methods that you will be able to use with your horse, guaranteed.
It’s pretty amazing how some of the same training philosophies in this book cross over with the excellent Jesse Beery methods. They compliment each other very well.
Table of Contents of This Amazing Book:
- The Three Fundamental Principles of My Theory
- Founded on the Leading Characteristics of the Horse
- How to Succeed in Getting the Colt from Pasture
- How to Stable a Colt Without Trouble
- Time to Reflect
- The Kind of Halter
- Remarks On the Horse
- Experiments With the Robe
- Suppositions On the Sense of Smelling
- Prevailing Opinion of Horsemen
- Powel’s System of Approaching the Colt
- Powel’s Treatment: How to Govern Horses of Any Kind
- How to Proceed if Your Horse Is of a Stubborn Disposition
- How to Halter and Lead the Colt
- How to Lead a Colt Ny the side Of a Broken Horse
- How to Lead a Colt Into the Stable and Hitch Him Without Having Him Pull on the Halter
- The Kind of Bit and How to Accustom a Horse To It
- How to Saddle a Colt How to Mount the Colt
- How to Ride the Colt
- The proper way to Bit a Colt
- How to Drive a Horse That Is Very Wild, and Has Any Vicious Habit
- Balking Break a Horse to Harness
- How to Hitch a Horse in a Sulky
- How to Make a Horse Lie Down
- How to Make a Horse Follow You
- How to Make a Horse Stand Without Holding
The Horseman’s Guide And Farrier
- Cure for Colic
- Cure for the Bots
- For Distemper
- Long Fever
- Rheumatic Liniment
- Cuts and Wounds of all kinds
- Sprains and Swellings
- For Glanders
- Saddle or Collar Liniment
- Liniment to set the stifle Joint on a Horse
- Eye Water
- Liniment for Windgalls, Strains and growth of Lumps on Man or Horse
- Horse Powder
- For Cuts or Wounds on Horse or Man
- Oil for Collars
- Sore and Scummed Eyes on Horses
- For a Bruised Eye
- Poll-evil or Fistula
- For the Fersey
- To Make the Hair Grow on Man or Beast
- Cholera or Diarrhea Tincture
- Cure for the Heaves
- Process of causing a Horse to lay down
- Means of learning a Horse to pace
- Indication of a Horse’s Disposition
- Receipt for Bone Spavin or Ring-Bone
- Temperance Beverage
- Sarsaparilla Syrup
“Breaking And Training Colts”
This is a small book (23 pages) yet very much to the point and presents material very clearly and with excellent logic regarding the reason you train a horse a certain way. It was originally written in the 1920′s by the Animal Husbandry Division of what is now the Department of Agriculture. Here’s what covered:
- Fundamental Principles
- Man is Master
- Age to Break
- Gentling the Colt
- Breaking to Lead
- Handling the Colt’s Feet
- Breaking to Drive
- To Stop a Horse: “Whoa”
- To Back a Horse: “Back”
- Driving Double
- Driving Single
- Sights and Sounds
- Breaking to Ride
- Correcting Bad Habits
- To Throw a Horse
- Importance of a Good Mouth
- Training and Development Go Together
All the best with your horse training!
P.S. Start now to overcome all those bad habits your horse has developed. Get the entire 8 Volumes of “Prof. Beery’s Illustrated Course in Horse Training”. I know it is one of the best horse training bargains anywhere.